Sunday, November 9, 2014

Hello World!

Hello World! Galaxy! Universe!

I'm going to be trying out blogging. This blog, 'Going Closer Towards Source' as it's tentatively called, will be more related to topics on heading towards a more natural, simple, holistic, organic, and sustainable way of living (thinking, feeling, being).

I've been on my own such personal journey for a few years now (though truly, the journey has no start or end). First with 'diet' but, as some have learned, the steps taken to eat more organic, natural, and healthy resonates across all levels to every aspect of live-ing. There's a common source connecting it all, and there's always a way to go closer to source in what you do. I've learned a lot and hope I can help others who are on their own unique path.


There is a most simple and easy way of looking at a more holistic approach to living. But from the simplest things arise the most complex as well. I'll hope to explain all of the different aspects as I post more. Things get revealed uniquely for every individual.

So enjoy, thank you for reading and I hope I can help you in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment